Hair Fall or Hair Loss Tips and Treatment at Home For Men and Women
Hair styles are the most important factor for our best appearance. If you have long, thick hair your personality will look inspiring to others. But if you have some problems related to your hair you will lose your confidence easily. One worse problem related to your hair is hair fall or hair loss problem. You probably lose 50 to 100 strands of hairs in every day. And this is normal hair loss. When your hair loss exceeds this figure then bald patches and thinning of hair appear. This condition is known as ALOPECIA and this condition is experienced at the age of 30’s because in this age people can suffer hormonal changes, stress and unhealthy food conditions. These factors cannot be finished or corrected so instead of correcting these factors you can use some homemade treatment for hair loss and these treatment surely help you to make your hair healthy and thick and prevent you from hair loss.
Hair Loss Solution
1. Sulphur is the element that increases the production of collagen which is responsible for hair growth.
2. Some proteins, minerals and essential fats such as potassium and iron can reduce the hair falling or hair breakage.
3. Vitamin C is also a very important solution for hair loss.
Home Remedies For Hair Growth
1. Onion is a rich source of sulphur. Apply onion juice to your hair and leave it for 15 minutes. You can obtain onion juice by taking an onion slice and grind it well. Rinse it off after 15 minutes or 30 minutes with mild shampoo. Repeat this process twice in a week for best result.
2. Garlic is also a rich source of sulphur. Add a little amount of coconut oil in a few cloves of crushed garlic and boil it for a few minutes because the preparation of a mixture is needed. Cool down this mixture and apply it to your hairs and massage it well. Rinse it off with a mild shampoo after 15 minutes. Repeat this treatment 2 or 3 times in a week for good result.
3. Crush coconut and obtain it milk by squeezing and mix it with little water .Apply this to a specific area having balding and thinning. Leave it for overnight and rinse it off with water in a next morning.
4. Take 1 cup of dry powder of henna leaves and a cup of curd mix it well. Apply this to your hair and leave it to dry and when it became a dry wash it off with mild shampoo and cool water. Henna is playing a major role in strengthening hairs.
5. Take 1 cup of dry powder of henna leaves and a cup of curd mix it well. Apply this to your hair and leave it to dry and when it became a dry wash it off with mild shampoo and cool water. Henna is playing a major role in strengthening hairs.
6. Massage your hairs with sunflower oil and after 20 minutes wash it off with mild shampoo. Massage with sunflower increase blood flow and stimulate hair growth.
7. Mix black pepper with crushed lime seed and make a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area and massage affected area for 15 minutes then wash it off.
8. Take one egg and one cup of yogurt mix them well and make a paste. Apply this paste to your hairs leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off with warm water.
9. Massage your hair with mustard oil and leave it on your hair overnight and wash it off in the next morning. Mustard oil can provide you necessary minerals that can strengthen your hair.
I hope all these hair fall growth solution home remedies will help you in getting long and strong hair within few days. If you have any thing in your mind or you thing there is something better that you can suggest you can comment in the comment box below or you can directly contact me through our contact us page.