How to Grow Long Healthy Hair Fast Naturally at Home
Hair play an important role in our beauty. Imagine a person specially a woman without hair? Oh! how she will look like? Man without hair are also not attracted by others, that’s why men and women try to take full care of their hair. So in order to attract others we must have long, strong and healthy hair. To get long and thick hair you have to work little hard. Proper daily care will be needed and you have to be careful about using certain chemicals and products. Before applying any kind of expensive or homemade treatment for your hair, you need to know the nature of your hair. It is really a heart sinking situation when you see your comb filled with broken hair when you comb your hair. A when you pass your fingers in your head you might be getting dry broken hair in your hands. It really hurts not only women but also men to see the falling hair over and over again.
I am going to tell you some tips that will help you for growing longer and thicker hair.
1. First of all get a professional hair cut for the first time and don’t hesitate to have a little shorter hair cut initially. This will remove split ends of your hair and will give you a style.
2. Massage warm castor oil into your scalp and hair to prevent split ends. As the days will pass your hair will grow. Trim your hair after every 6 to 8 weeks. Trim will keep your hair strong and healthy.
3. Be careful about washing your hair. Don’t wash your hair frequently. This will damage your hair and make them weak and will remove the natural oil of your hair.
4. Wash your hair with a weak solution of salt which cures dandruff, cleans the scalp, prevents hair loss and makes them healthy and strong.
5. After washing always go for conditioning. This will give your hair a smooth silky touch.
6. Massage the crushed garlic into the scalp, which will increase your blood circulation and prevents thinning of hair.
7. For thin hair, perming makes your hair look healthy, attractive and bulky.
8. Keep your hand away from hair dryer unless it is urgent. Hair dryer can be the enemy of your hair. Go for natural dry out always.
9. Avoid using hot rollers, curlers, straightening irons. These entire things dry out your hair and damage them which can cause frizz.
10. Brushing is important for caring long hair, because it spreads the oils along the length of each strand. Therefore, use long strokes starting from the roots. This tip will help you to make your hair strong, thick and healthy.
11. Tie your hair at night as a pony tail. This will protect them from knots and pulls.
12. Give your hair a hot oil treatment or hair mask in a week.
13. Cut off the tips of green grass and soak them in coconut oil. Warm the oil in the sun. Massaging this oil into the scalp makes your hair strong, healthy, bulky and beautiful.
14. Mix 100g of reetha seeds, 100g of dried amla powder, 100g of dried shikakai powder, 20g of aloe Vera juice and three glasses of hot water. Use this as a regular shampoo which will make your hair healthy and beautiful.
15. Avoid too much pulling, tying or twisting your hair.
[adsense]16. Have a good healthy diet to nourish your hair properly and supplement your diet with vitamins essential for healthy hair. Drink a lot of water daily. Water also will help your hair to grow and make them dandruff free.
16. You should choose your hair products like shampoo, conditioners etc wisely. Make sure the shampoo and conditioner you are using is not very harsh on your hair and not destroying the natural beauty of your hair. Always try homemade remedies for hair to grow long, thick and shiny hair.
17. Apply a mixture of yogurt and cheese on your hair. Let it stay for 25 to 30 minutes and then wash out with a soft shampoo. This homemade remedy will help you to in providing all required vitamins to your hair and prevents hair from falling.
18. Applying mustard oil is an old but effective way to make the dry and dull hair, stronger and healthier.
19. Boil few neem’s leaves and wash out your hair with that neem’s water this tip will make your hair stronger and prevent them from falling.
I hope, all the above mentioned “Long and Thick Hair Tips” will give an insight into the secret of healthy hair. Now your work is the practical implementation of these tips in your everyday life for making your hair long, thick, healthy and strong. If you need any kind of more help about solving your hair problems then please don’t hesitate to contact us. And of course, if you have some tips that have make your hair long and healthy, please share them with others by posting your comments at the end of this post. Your comments and tips will be published after review.