Natural Skin Care Tips Homemade | Beauty Tips
Skin Care Tips For Men and Women
Skin is the largest organ in human body. It is surprisingly tough but still soft to touch, incredibly elastic and completely waterproof acting like a packaging that covers our whole body, creating a barrier that protects everything inside our body from direct sunlight, dirt and harmful organisms around us. Face skin is one of the most important part of our body that attracts others. Face beauty actually depends upon face skin. If skin is fresh, healthy, shiny, delicate and whiter in color then it makes whole body charming. Everyone’s skin is normal to him/her, but in order to care for different skin types, experts often group different types of skins into some skin categories. Knowing your skin type is first and important step in deciding how to treat your skin, what products to use, and how to get beautiful skin?
There are mainly two types of skin, dry skin and oily skin.
Dry Skin: If our skin lacks oil and has a strong tendency towards dehydration, it is considered to dry.
Oily Skin: In this type of skin, the oil producing sebaceous glands are overactive and produce more oil that is needed. As a result of which oil oozes and gives the skin a greasy shine, coarse pores, pimples and other embarrassing blemishes.
Here in this post I am going to write some skin care tips and make sure that if you use these tips, you can make your skin more beautiful and attractive.
1. It is a common fact that your skin feels impure as it faces pollution, bacteria and excessive oiling. So purify your skin with a face wash twice a day that is exactly matches your skin type and makes your skin smooth, soft and glowing.
2. Use “Neutrogena” face wash which is for all skin from normal to oily. Because it is made from a specialized formula that is responsible for keeping your skin hydrated through ought the day and improves your skin complexion by eliminating dirt and oil.
3. The sun’s burning rays in summer months are quite harmful as the body is dehydrated to some extent and the sun steals all the moisture and the glow from the skin. The sun’ rays are also harmful in winter months as they reflect off snow. So you must protect your skin from sun by using a broad spectrum sunscreen with an Screen Protection Factor of at least 15. If you wear sunscreen that you can prevent wrinkles and skin cancer.
4. Smoking makes your skin look older and contributes to wrinkles. So avoid smoking as it promotes enlargement of the pores and impairs the overall health of the skin.
5. Drink plenty of quality water to keep your skin hydrated and flush out toxins. When toxins build up, they cause organs such as your kidneys to work less efficiently which has a direct impact on your skin.
6. If you are having a disturbed sleep cycle and not giving your body the right amount of rest and sleep which it needs, this will lead to increase level of stress hormones, which may slow the production of collagen in the skin. When your skin stops producing collagen, it begins to lose elasticity and starts looking tired and worn. So proper sleeping is essential for good health and good skin.
7. Regular exercise also benefits skins as it boosts circulation and encourages blood flow and makes your skin nourish and clean.
8. A teaspoon of “Apple Cider Vinegar” diluted in a glass of water can be taken in the morning before the breakfast and in the evening before meal is very effective for “flawless skin”, because it Contains natural enzymes, minerals, vitamins and is rich in antioxidants. It naturally balances the pH balance of the skin and the entire body.
9. Use of raw milk for washing your face before going to sleep prevents your skin from pimples.
10. Apply a mixture of egg yolk and almond oil on your skin to make your skin healthy and glowing.
At last, I bet, all the skin beauty tips written above will not disappoint you, within a week or two, your skin will look soft, younger, attractive, dewy and above all acne and blemish free.
You can share your experiences about skin beauty with others at Geo Marriage by writing comments at the end of this post. Your tips and suggestions will really help others to find best ways to take care of their skin and get healthy, fresh, younger and beautiful skin within few days.