Health Tips and Tricks For Men
Health is a basic concern of human being and other living creatures. Life without health is a burden and a serious trouble. Health is a top priority in most of the countries of the world and they expense a lion share of their economy on this matter. In third world countries like Pakistan health was badly neglected in past times and in response to this a large portion of population suffered from many basic and simple ailments. It is clear round the world that men do not care their health and they are mostly looking after by their female partners or mothers. Men are so busy in their assignments and duties that they even not care about their lunch or dinner and due to this hurries and worries they damage their health. Carelessness from men is the main cause of their health problems those are because of their businesses, jobs or other consignments. In other words men’s schedule is so tight and they do not have any spare time for their health. It is most important and compulsory for men to visit their doctors on a regular basis, in this way they can protect their health from various diseases before they occur.
It is also very clear and base on reality that health is wealth, it means that if you do not have good health status, then how can you earn money from different activities. Although wealth is necessary for status and life, but it is after the health. It is also vital that you have to pay full attention on your health issues before converting into a serious problem. Men do not care their skin and they think it is a matter of women while sun badly damage the skin of men because they do not care it. It is good for men skin health that if they use a branded sun blocker to protect their skin from dangerous sun rays. Men are so careless about their food that sometime they don’t get time to eat meal and sometimes eat too much. Men should take care of their diet and eat balanced diet. Natural foods, fruits, vegetables and roughage are excellent for men’s health and in this way they can mange their balanced diet. A minor positive change can change the whole scenario of men’s health and for this they have to participate in light exercise just like jogging. Here, we have some easy basic men’s health and fitness tips.
1. Overweight or obesity is a main and serious problem in men because of their busy schedule moreover they do not care about foods intake. To avoid the obesity related problems men have to go out to light exercise or game to control their extra weight. It is also good for health if men spare some time for body relaxation, which is more beneficent to conserve the energy and it gives a soothing effects to body and mind. Obesity before marriage is very bad and always keep in mind beautiful girls don’t like fat men specially for marriage.
2. Smoking cigarette or cigar is common between the men and it causes many serious disorders in men like cancer, heart attack and tuberculosis. Quit smoking and decrees the chances of said diseases. Smoking is not only harmful for health as well as it also disturbs your budget. Smoking is socially not accepted in many places due to its bad effects, smoking is not only injurious for smokers, but it also damages the nearby people known as passive smokers.
3. Visit your doctor regularly and examine your cholesterol and blood pressure because if these are neglected, then they cause a huge damage. It is necessary that check your cholesterol level on the regular basis, in this way men can prevent themselves from heart attack and hypertensive problems. Regular medical check up identify many problems before they cause huge loss and on early stage disease can easily be treated.
4. Add all major food groups in your diet for healthy skin and fitness not only before marriage but also after marriage. The major food groups are carbohydrate, fat, proteins, vitamins, minerals and water. Water is most basic liquid for body hydration and used for excretion of toxicity from the body. Take fresh fruits and add juices in your diet. Citrus fruits are main source of vitamin C, which is good for healthy skin.
[adsense]5. Exercise, which is regular is good for high blood pressure, diabetes, osteoporosis and obesity. Regular exercise control the body weight in control as well as sugar level in blood. Exercise relax the body muscles and helpful for deep sleep. A light exercise also increase the metabolism of body, which is nice for digestion and other body systems. Exercise excretes many toxic materials from the body in the form of sweat.
6. Men who want to have a satisfying marriage should try to make sure that they are accountable for the part they play in the relationship. In my opinion, marriage has a positive effect on a variety of health outcomes and mental health is the most prominent one, married men have a lower risk of depression and a higher likelihood of satisfaction. As a married man, men should not indulge in bad activities and take good care of their health. In this way they can spend happy and healthy life.
Dear readers, in this article I have written some basic health tips for men. If you like this post or you think there is something missing or you want to add more to this post then please share it in form of comments at the end of this post. Your comments, experiences and suggestions will really help others to live healthy life.