Male Infertility Symptoms Causes and Natural Treatment
Human life completes after marriage and marriage completes after birth of a child. No married life is considered happy and successful without children. If a couple doesn’t have children after one or more year of marriage they start thinking about its causes and search for solutions. In Pakistani society normally woman is blamed for infertility but recent research shows that male infertility is the sole cause of not having children after marriage in about 45% of infertile couples.
What is Male Infertility?
Male infertility is defined as a condition of a man in which he doesn’t succeed to get a woman pregnant after at least one year of trying after marriage. While infertility is the inability of a man or a woman to achieve pregnancy after at least a year of having regular sexual intercourse without using any kind of birth control medicines.
Symptoms and Causes of Male infertility
There are many causes of male infertility. Some common causes and problems of male infertility are are:
i) hormonal imbalances
ii) physical problems
iii) behavioural problems
iv) environmental factors
v) low sperm number
vi) low spermatozoon motility
vii) low gamete counts
viii) closed or blocked sperm ducts
ix) pre testicular causes
x) sexual dysfunction
xi) starting sexual activities in very teenage
xii) frequent use of drugs or alcohol
xiii) insufficient use of vitamin C, vitamin E and Zinc in daily diet
xiv) excessive stress and tension
xv) erectile dis-function, premature ejaculation and ejaculatory incompetence
Types of Infertility
a) Primary infertility: Primary infertility means failure to achieve pregnancy first time
b) Secondary infertility: Secondary infertility means failure to achieve pregnancy on later time
Male Infertility Cure Tips
In order to cure male infertility men should:
i) Avoid any kind of drugs and smoking
ii) Live clean and pure life
iii) Avoid excessive heat to the testes
iv) Walk and exercise daily
v) Visit your doctor for better advice
vi) Have intercourse at the proper time in female life partner’s menstrual cycle to increase the chance of pregnancy
Male Infertility Natural Treatment at Home
If a man suspects that he is infertile, he should see his doctor. There are different tests that may tell if he has or has not fertility problems. When it is possible to find the cause of male infertility its treatments may include normal medicines, surgery, or assisted reproductive technologies. Medical history shows that two thirds of couples treated for infertility are able to have babies.
Herbal treatment and home remedies normally do not have side effects. In some cases, an herb at the prescribed dose causes stomach upset or headache. This may reflect the purity of the preparation or added ingredients, such as synthetic binders or fillers. For this reason, it is recommended that only high quality products should be used. As with all medications, more is not better and overdosing can lead to serious illness.
Here are few tips and home remedies to get rid of male infertility. i) Always wear loose underwear that will help your testicles to breathe as tight underwear raises the temperature of a your testicles, which can kill sperm in some cases and can decrease the ability of sperm to fertilize an egg in other cases.
ii) Avoid using alcohol and any other kind of drug. Alcohol consumption is associated with an increased number of defective sperm, low sperm count, poor sperm motility resulting male infertility.
iii) Sexual intercourse on every other day around the time of ovulation which occurs in the middle of the menstrual cycle, between periods increases the chances of getting female pregnant.
iv) Some lubricant products such as K-Y jelly, lotions, oils and saliva have been shown to reduce sperm movement. So try to avoid using these kinds of lubricants to allow sperms to move fast and cause better chances of pregnancy.
v) Eat natural foods diet containing fresh vegetables, fruits, grains, fish, eggs, poultry, legumes, nuts, and seeds. Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. Use olive oil and avoid hydrogenated oils and saturated fats.
vi) Having sex until you are ready to drop will not increase your chances of conceiving.
vii) Frequent use of condoms can also cause infertility in both men and women. So if you want to have children then stay away from condoms.
viii) Men should stay out of hot tubs as taking bath with hot water or lying in bath tubs with hot water can kill the sperm in testes.
ix) Mental stress can have a big impact on hormonal imbalance which can have an affect on sperm production resulting infertility.
So my dear friends, I have tried my best to give you brief information about male infertility, its causes, types and natural treatment at home. If you like this article then don’t hesitate to write your comments at the end of this article. You can in this way, include your tips and suggestions for others.
Leave a Comment
- Male Infertility Problems and Solutions | Mardana Kamzori (59,829 views)
- Natural Homemade Beauty Tips For Dry and Dull Skin (49,698 views)
- Today's Fashion Dresses Tips For Men and Women | Dress Tips (40,323 views)
- Diabetes Effects on Married Life | Diabetes and Marriage Problems (40,279 views)
- Natural Way to Lose Weight Fast at Home | Quick Weight Loss Tips (29,756 views)
- Health Tips For Winter Season | Winter Health Tips (27,590 views)
- Skin Glowing Tips Remedies For Women and Men Homemade (26,406 views)
- Marriage Relationship Problems and Their Solutions (25,184 views)
- Beauty Tips at Home For Men and Women | Homemade Beauty Tips (23,261 views)
- Artificial Jewellery Designs, Fashion, Trends, Types and Tips (22,795 views)
- Latest Bridal Fashion Accessories in Pakistan | Bridal Fashion (20,292 views)
- Female Infertility Problems and Solutions | Zanana Kamzori (19,886 views)
- Latest Makeup Tips and Tricks For a Natural Look | Makeup Tips (19,365 views)
- Weight Loss Diet Plan For Men and Women at Home | Weight Loss Diet (17,974 views)
- Famous Quotes About Fashion and Style For Girls, Boys, Men and Women (14,339 views)
- Nikah in Islam Significance and Obligations | Marriage in Islam (12,679 views)
- Latest Fashion Trends in Pakistan | Fashion Trends (11,945 views)
- Which is Better Arranged or Love Marriage | Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage (10,892 views)