In case you are from Pakistan, India, Philippine or Bangladesh and you want to move abroad in search of a job, the best option that are available to you are the Gulf countries.
As you know that visa and expenses in other European and American countries are much higher as compared to Gulf Countries such as UAE, Saudi Arabia As the bank statement visa process of those countries is very high if you are from poor family it becomes very difficult for you to get European Visa thus only option that is left for you is Gulf countries.
My Personal experience is that the best country in Gulf is United Arab Emirates as opportunities of job and business in UAE are much higher as compared to other countries in GULF.
Finding job in UAE
Although due to Rapid increase of immigrants from other parts of world to United Arab Emirates. Now it is comparatively very difficult to find a job in UAE company with ease as there is so much situation because of over flooded employees available in job Market.
Here in this article we shall discuss those areas of vacancy in UAE that are less saturated as compared to the other. Hope this article will help you in getting the Job that you are in need of.
As you come to Dubai most of the times you will get some sort of job in small company or shop. That is not giving you a wonderful salary package but a reasonable salary package.
Some time people make a blunder by rejecting the opportunity, considering it to be a very minor salary package that is not good enough to support there daily routine life in United Arab Emirates. They think that they will be able to get a better chance after this by time but unfortunately that is not always the case. My personal experience suggest that is the biggest mistake. I recommend you to start working from the job that is even not paying your monthly bills.
As you come to UAE I will recommend you to start seeking the job from the first day you enter into the Dubai instead of visiting different areas of Dubai and visiting your family members are friends.
Must visit different industrial areas of United Arab Emirates these industrial areas are always in search of new employees from every category either if you are graduated or you don’t have any previous skill the industrial area can provide you jobs at the everytime.
How to find job in UAE:
- You must have a wonderful Resume to apply for UAE jobs.
- Must add all your details in the Resume including experience as well as Education,
- Must prepare properly for the Interview , as next step after selection of resume is Interview.
- Apply from your own country before arriving UAE.
- Apply before entering UAE will save your time after reaching UAE.
- Do not just send Resume online but also visit personally with different buildings of UAE. Understand the market and get knowldge about Employer.
- Try to live near a metrostation as it will make your movement easier.
- One most important thing is must appear professionally.
- Must Dress property in case you are called for interview.